We are located in Northern Vermont, known for its astounding beauty in all four seasons.
BE LEISURELYOn-Site Activities
- Arrange a leisurely picnic complete with the most spectacular views
- Sit around the crackling bonfire and enjoy delicious s’mores (kits available for purchase)
- Play lawn games on our expansive grounds. Enjoy Bocce Ball, Croquet, Cornhole or try your hand at Ax Throwing!
- Enjoy Craft Cocktails, local beer and Tapas at our bar, Darlings, Thursday-Saturday during the warmer months
- Arrange a luxurious spa massage (or a couples massage) at the Inn
BE PLAYFULTHINGS TO DO IN OUR NECK OF THE WOODS
- Direct access to Northeast Kingdom Trails, rated one of the top mountain biking & winter fat tire biking networks in the United States
- Ski or snowboard at Burke Mountain Ski Resort, an Olympic training area, located just minutes from The Inn at Burklyn
- Snowshoe on trails directly from The Inn during the Winter months (snowshoes available for use on property)
- Kayak, canoe, fish or swim in one of the many nearby lakes
- Take a hike on gorgeous local hiking trails
- Take in a game of golf in the warmer months at the beautiful local St. Johnsbury Country Club
- Experience Catamount Arts, our fabulous local full service arts center, offering films, shows, events and concerts (located nearby in St. Johnsbury)
- Visit Fairbanks Museum & Planetarium, a museum of natural history, for an enjoyable afternoon
BE CREATIVECatamount Arts
- Attend a local performance at Catamount Arts! Catamount partners with over forty outstanding arts organizations to bring world-class performances throughout the region, open eyes to different cultures, boost the local economy, and serve as the heart-beat of our community.
- Visit one of Catamount Art's active visual exhibits in their Fried Family Gallery or Rankin Family Gallery.
- Check out the current lineup of classes and workshops.
- If you are visiting in December, be sure to check out the First Night!
BE DARINGPRIVATE LESSONS OR EXCURSIONS CAN BE ARRANGED UPON REQUEST FOR ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- Horseback Riding (subject to availabilty)
- Mountain Biking
- Canoe, Kayak & Paddle Boarding
- Winter Fat Tire Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Ski or Snowboard Lessons
- Snowmobile & ATV Excursions
- Sleigh Rides