When you are ready to visit, we’re looking forward to welcoming you to The Inn at Burklyn!
We’ve been hard at work adapting and preparing for your next relaxing, peaceful, healthy AND safe visit. We are following the latest guidance from the Vermont Department of Public Health.
Our Commitment to You
We are taking the following steps to optimize safety:
- Sanitizing surfaces continuously.
- Frequently washing hands and using hand sanitizer when necessary.
- Maximizing natural ventilation in all spaces when practical.
Our Housekeeping Protocols
We have always prided ourselves on maintaining a pristine environment for your enjoyment. At The Inn at Burklyn, we’re doubling down by:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols in all common spaces and continual cleanings of high-touch surfaces throughout the day.
- We have suspended evening turn-down services.
- Zero contact daily room refresh: Upon request we will leave linens, towels and amenities at your door. If you are staying more than 2 nights, upon request we can have the housekeeping staff change the linens and towels and clean the room.
We have taken important steps to keep you safe while dining, including:
- Establishing strict table and chair cleaning protocols between guest seatings.
- Breakfast will have seating options in our two dining rooms.
As a local small business, we are so thankful for any and all support our guests continue to give us! If you would like to stay with us, but are unsure of a future date, please consider purchasing a gift certificate to use at a later time.
As situations change, we will keep you informed of any changes here at the Inn. In the meantime, we would love to hear from you! Please show your love on any of our social media platforms.Sincerely,
Marci and Jim Crone – Owners